Here are our favorite tips to help make your digital marketing efforts grow:
The Organik SEO team uses a tool called Asana to organize daily, weekly and monthly tasks. It offers a multitude of ways to make one’s workflow more fluid–and it’s visually appealing. Here are some helpful Asana features:
- The ‘Task list’ functions like a typical ‘to-do’ list. The additional bells and whistles include segmenting tasks into lists of your choice, for example, ‘upcoming’, ‘tomorrow’, etc.
- Daily tasks can be set as ‘recurring’.
- Team members can follow and assign tasks to each other to aid in workflow communication.
- Users can toggle between the calendar view and task list view depending on their preference.
Monitoring Your Brand/Your Clients
Our SEO expert recently discovered Bloglines. Bloglines is a free tool that allows users to create a dashboard to track favorite websites and blogs. We’re still experimenting with it, but we’ve already noticed that it’s good for the following:
- Tracking client’s or potential client’s websites or blog updates.
- Using widgets to upload social network feeds.
- Drag and drop features to organize the dashboard in a visually appealing way.
Our social media team is smitten with Canva. Canva is a free image creation tool. Some of our favorite Canva features include:
- Free (and nice!) backgrounds, text overlay options and other swanky design features.
- Templates for Facebook posts, Facebook ads, Twitter headers and more so you don’t waste time creating images that don’t fit within the required dimensions of different social platforms.
- Design tutorials like ‘Three Tips for Great Branding’, ‘The Art of Contrast’, and ‘Pair Fonts like a Professional.’
Every day at 2:30 p.m. we take a stretch break outside. This break is often led by our in-house Pilates expert (she’s also our content marketing department head). It’s the best way to avoid the afternoon slump and reconnect with colleagues, breathe the Solana Beach ocean air and give our bodies some quick TLC.
What did you learn this week? Share in the comment section and to @OrganikSEO on Twitter.
The Organik SEO team is passionate about helping businesses grow by tapping into the power of social media and SEO. To discuss how we can help you grow your business, contact us today!