Here we grow again. We are looking to add another person to the team. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop a career in SEO please read on.
Please read thoroughly and respond to ALL questions as per the instructions below if you would like to be considered for the position.
We are looking for an AWESOME local SEO specialist that can work from our Solana Beach office, to help with our current SEO projects. This would start as a part time position and transition into a full time salary position within 1-2 months assuming we find the right fit.
Your days will consist of:
* Managing SEO, PPC, Retargeting / Remarketing campaigns
* Conducting ongoing on-page and off-page SEO
*Performs regular site audits to ensure site’s content and structure is optimized.
* Conducting Keyword research, analysis and strategy
* Optimizing and posting blogs and press releases
* Conducting Influencer outreach
* Developing Reports for clients
* Making us laugh 😉
* Staying up to date on SEO trends and techniques
* Impressing clients
* Striving to deliver better and better results!
* Having fun and making new friends
Start Date: Immediately
* Compensation: Based on experience (please include salary requirements in your email)
* Hours: Initially this will be a part time contractor position (20+ hours per week M – F 9-5) for a 1-2 month trial period.
* Location: Must be a local resident that is able to work from our office on Cedros Avenue in Solana Beach (Inquiries from overseas will be ignored)
Organik SEO is a boutique online marketing agency that is passionate about working with local businesses and purpose driven companies. We specialize in local SEO and Social Media. We work with local companies we love, and we have a fun, laid back work environment with a casual dress code and flexible schedules.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
* Must have working knowledge of SEO and the current SEO landscape
* Must have a working knowledge of HTML / CSS and WordPress
* Must have experience with Google Analytics, AdWords and Webmaster Tools.
* Must have strong spelling and grammar skills
* Must have great communication skills
* Must have a strong work ethic and a great team mentality
* Must be able to work in a fast paced (sometimes distracting but always fun) open office environment
* Must be organized, detail oriented, motivated and dedicated!
Additional Skills for bonus points:
* Adwords Certified
* Web development experience and extensive WordPress experience
* Experience with PhotoShop, Indesign and Premier for video and image editing
* Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* PR experience
* Past experience utilizing SEO/SEM management and reporting tools
Application Process & Instructions:
1. Send all information to HR@OrganikSEO.com using the subject line “Applying for the SEO position in Solana Beach”
2. In your email, please provide us with:
a) Your resume
b) A short writing sample explaining why you would be a good candidate for the job opportunity.
c) Salary requirements (a range is fine)
d) A self assessment of your proficiency on a scale of 1-5 for each of the following:
– SEO knowledge:
– SEM/PPC knowledge:
– Organizational skills:
…If you are still reading this job description, we’ll give you a head start on your competition. Instead of using the subject line above, do some research to find the Company’s core values and start the subject line of your email with 1 of our core values that resonates with you. How do you find our our core values? We’ll leave that to you.