• Do you feel compelled to offer solutions?
• Are you looking to join a collaborative, results-oriented team?
• Do you aspire to find an employer that recognizes the value of a strong work ethic, but also stresses the importance of a balanced life?
• Do you find yourself constantly on social media?
• Do you have an insatiable desire to learn and grow both personally and professionally?If so, please read on…Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced full time Social Media Campaign Manager to oversee multiple social media campaigns (working with our team of social media specialists).
– Strategic oversight, setup, creation and execution of social media campaigns.
– Social media strategy sessions with clients.
– Content calendar development for each client on an ongoing, monthly basis.
– Creation of timely reports detailing and analyzing campaign progress.
– Regular consulting with internal team and clients’ regarding campaign progress.
– Work with the team to ensure workflow efficiency and create new innovative ways to increase performance and further improve results.
– Stay up-to-date with changes or impending changes on social media platforms.
– Continually educate internal team on best practices and latest social platform updates.
– Management of social media ad campaigns.
– A minimum of 1 year experience in a social media position or a related field such as public relations, journalism, content marketing, etc. in an agency environment.
– Experience with all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
– Experience researching, sourcing, and creating unique content (blogs, Facebook, Twitter posts).
– Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills via phone, email and in person(including: proofing, spelling and grammar skills) – These are a must!
– Great multitasking skills with the ability to track and manage time effectively while juggling multiple accounts.
– Experience with a variety of social media and project management tools and platforms.
– Adaptability – Candidate needs to be agile and resourceful when situations or issues arise.
– General knowledge of SEO and other online marketing strategies
– Experience with PhotoShop, Indesign and Premier for video and image editing
– Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
– Experience with WordPress
– Knowledge of HTML and CSS
We’re a unique online marketing company in the Cedros Design District in Solana Beach. We are a team of about 10 online marketers (made up of developers, SEO specialists, social media specialists and online marketing professionals) that are passionate about working with companies we love. We offer a fun, laid back work environment (with health insurance benefits) and we wholeheartedly believe in strong work life balance. We pride ourselves in our honest and transparent work ethic and our close relationships with our clients. We believe in an equal focus on People/Planet/Profit and we’re a certified B Corporation.
For consideration please email a resume, salary requirements and a brief description of why you would be a good fit. If you would like to further stand out from the crowd we invite you to create a brief 1 minute video introducing yourself.
You must use the following format in your email subject line:”Social Media Manager: (YOUR LAST NAME)/(FAVORITE COLOR)”
If you’re still reading this, you are most likely a detail oriented, thorough person. Hopefully, this will also show in how you send your email to us (Again, please note the above format).We look forward to hearing from you soon.
…Still reading? If so, we’ll give you a head start on your competition. Instead of entering in your favorite color in the email subject line, replace “favorite color” with one of our core values that resonates with you. How do you find our core values? We’ll leave that to you.
One last thing, we REALLY need this person to live in SD (or within reasonable distance of) so they can work with our team in person. So to all applicants, please make sure you live in the area. Thanks!