Digital Marketing Strategist
Are you a creative, resourceful thinker? Are you a true people-person that loves solving problems and creating raving fans? Are you looking to join a collaborative, fun, results-oriented team? Do you aspire to find an employer that recognizes the value of a strong work ethic, but also stresses the importance of good work-life balance?
We are looking for an experienced Inbound Marketing Strategist to lead client accounts. You will be fostering relationships with existing clients, developing digital marketing strategies, helping to create content, and fine-tuning campaigns on an ongoing basis to ensure we exceed client expectations and create an amazing client experience.
Organik SEO is a digital marketing agency in Carlsbad, CA specializing in digital advertising, content marketing, SEO and social media. We are passionate about working with purpose-driven companies and organizations we love, while offering a fun and creative office environment. We offer a robust benefits package, continued opportunities for career advancement, and to top it off, we are a dog-friendly office and a certified Benefit Corporation.
More About You:
This is a strategic account management role. It requires an amazing, detail-oriented individual with experience leading multiple clients at once. You will be in charge of the client relationship and strategic direction for marketing campaigns that attract site traffic, convert that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurture those leads to close into customers. Superior communication skills and a highly optimistic attitude are musts. Additionally, you will be required to perform content and keyword research and write high level messaging for assets such as Calls to Action, Emails, and Landing Pages to support campaign copy created by dedicated copywriters. Please note that this position is only for candidates who can work in our Carlsbad office full time. We will not respond to Inquiries from applicants that are not able to meet this requirement.
- Past experience in digital marketing
- Exceptional project management, organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Great copywriting
- The ability to think creatively and a desire to use data to inform decisionmaking
- A good understanding of major social media and advertising platforms
- First hand experience using content management systems like WordPress and HubSpot
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, digital marketing certification (Analytics, adwords etc), familiarity with other CMS platforms and CRM systems
- Own client communication with daily, weekly, and monthly phone calls, in-person and remote meetings
- Create, direct, and help to execute marketing campaign plans with strategic oversight of your production team
- Collaborate with the Inbound Marketing Director to understand and inform marketing strategy in service to the campaign objectives
- Oversee the growth of new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Establish closed-loop analytics with clients’ sales teams to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with content marketing, SEO, lead generation, etc.