Paid Search Specialist
Are you a creative, resourceful thinker with a strong work ethic?
Can you easily identify the needs of others?
Do you feel compelled to offer results-oriented solutions?
We are looking for an experienced Paid Search Specialist to create, manage and expand Google Ads campaigns for a number of B2B and B2C clients. The focus of our client retainer will require you to be familiar with the full suite of ads campaigns that Google Ads offers. Your goal will be to ensure our campaigns are generating the highest possible return on investment for clients.
This position is only for candidates who can work in our Carlsbad office. Inquiries from those who are not local will not be replied to. Direct applicants only, no recruiters, please.
Organik SEO is a digital marketing agency in Carlsbad, CA specializing in SEO, social media and content marketing. We are passionate about working with purpose-driven companies and organizations that we love while offering a fun and creative office environment.
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive health benefits
- Dental and vision insurance plans
- 4 weeks of paid time
- and to top it off…we are a dog-friendly office and a certified Benefit Corporation
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Creating compelling ad copy
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, and estimating monthly costs
- Analyzing performance data and providing appropriate action plans
- Calculating and proving ROI for your clients
- Implementing and verifying goal tracking
- Producing reports that assess performance, pinpoint issues and identify new opportunities
- Keeping abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Must have at least 2 years of recent experience managing Google Ads campaigns (preferably in an agency environment)
- Proficiency in keyword analysis, conversion analysis, and landing page analysis
- Experience building and running both lead gen and shopping campaigns
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.)
- Sound communication and facilitation skills to manage projects and positively influence collaborators
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
- Google Ads Certification
- HubSpot Certification
- Experience utilizing Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize
- Familiarity with multiple marketing platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Bing
- Google Analytics Certification
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Magento and Shopify
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS