We are looking for a motivated digital marketing professional to join the Organik SEO Search Department. Our SEO team members are data-driven creatives who thrive in both the strategic and tactical realms. We understand we are looking for a Unicorn but we know they exist, we are a team of Magical Unicorns.
Our SEO Strategists are expected to lead the charge of each SEO component within a given retainer. In addition to the strategy development, they participate in cross-departmental collaboration to coordinate a holistic digital marketing effort across search, social, content and email. We have a strong emphasis on collaboration with our internal team and with our clients.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Carry out website site audits
- Create short and long-term roadmaps to increase traffic/exposure
- Foster backlinks, press releases, and content partnership opportunities
- Develop and optimize website copy
- Participate in, and support client meetings and strategy sessions
- Continually monitor user trends and evolve strategies to maximize impact
- Report on campaign metrics and KPI
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2+ years of SEO experience (Agency or In-house)
- Experience with Ahref, SEMRush, Moz, and other industry relevant tools
- Exceptional grammar and editing skills
- Ability to create a narrative clearly articulating campaign objectives and KPIs
- Strong focus on great customer service and building client relationships
- Great multitasking skills with the ability to track and manage time effectively
- Google Analytics Certified with hands-on experience
- Working knowledge of WordPress and Shopify
WHAT WE’LL DO FOR YOU
At Organik, Talent Development is one of our Core Imperatives. As a team member, you will receive:
- One-on-One Mentorship
- Certifications through HubSpot Academy and Digital Marketer HQ
- Resources for Continued Learning and Access to Conferences and Workshops
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
More About Us:
Organik SEO is a digital marketing agency in Carlsbad, CA specializing in SEO, social media and content marketing. We are passionate about working with purpose-driven companies and organizations we love, while offering a fun and creative office environment. We offer competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans and to top it off, we are a dog-friendly office and a certified Benefit Corporation.
More About You:
This position is only for candidates who can work in our Carlsbad office. Inquiries from those who are not local will not be replied to. Direct applicants only, no recruiters, please.