Are you a creative, resourceful thinker? Can you easily identify the needs of others? Do you feel compelled to offer solutions? Are you looking to join a collaborative, results-oriented team? Do you aspire to find an employer that recognizes the value of a strong work ethic, but also stresses the importance of good work-life balance?
We are looking for a motivated digital marketing professional to join our Search Department. On a daily basis, you will be communicating with clients and responsible for carrying out various SEO and SEM initiatives. We have a strong emphasis on collaboration with our internal team and with our clients.
Organik SEO is a digital marketing agency in Carlsbad, CA specializing in SEO, social media and content marketing. We are passionate about working with purpose-driven companies and organizations we love, while offering a fun and creative office environment. We offer competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans and to top it off, we are a dog-friendly office and a certified Benefit Corporation.
More About You:
This position is only for candidates who can work in our Carlsbad office. Inquiries from those who are not local will not be replied to. Direct applicants only, no recruiters, please.
- Management and ongoing development of multiple client campaigns
- Technical SEO implementation, on-site and off-site
- SEM campaign strategy, creation and management
- Identification of behavior traits and trends for a campaign’s targeted clientele
- Conduct industry analysis focused on exposure and impact
- Development and optimization of website copy featured on landing pages
- Regular in-person and over the phone communication with clients
- Provide recommendations to continually improve KPIs via new initiatives
- At least 1 to 2 years of agency or in-house experience
- A working knowledge of digital marketing with hands-on experience
- Strong focus on great customer service and building client relationships
- Great multitasking skills with the ability to track and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Google Analytics Certified with hands-on experience utilizing the platform
- Google AdWords Certified
- Experience with Google Data Studio, Tag Manager & Optimize tools
- Experience running A/B tests
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Magento and Shopify
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Understanding of UX, Social Advertising and other digital marketing strategies