- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. By contacting an Organik SEO employee via the email address or phone number given on our website you can do the following at any time:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
As you browse Organik SEO, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with Organik SEO. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Want to work with us?
We love helping established businesses grow and reach their target audience online. Call us today and let’s chat about your online presence.